- To provide the opportunity for Amputees and Les Autres to participate in leisure, fitness and/or competitive sports.
- To provide competition for the Amputee and Les Autre Athlete on all skill levels.
- To develop public awareness of sport for Amputees and Les Autres within the Province of Ontario.
- To develop liaisons with other groups who are involved with physically disabled and able-bodied athletes at the local, regional, provincial, national and international levels.
- To attain financial self-sufficiency for Amputee and Les Autres Sports Association at all levels throughout Ontario.
- To provide supportive services to Amputees and Les Autres and their families in Ontario in order that they may achieve a meaningful and dignified life.
- Membership shall be open to all persons interested in the goals of the Association.
- Application for membership shall be made in writing to the Secretary of the Association.
- The power of approval for membership shall rest with the Executive Committee of the Association.
- Members may be suspended or removed from membership at the discretion of the Executive Committee of the Association.
- The Executive Committee of the Association shall have the authority to establish different classes of membership, to establish the fee for membership and the term of membership.